Omfg "talk about" is a lot cuter than ask me
- I know most people who follow me are only here for the art but if anyone's curious, here we go. o/
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
As a paranormal/horror blogger, I’ve heard of some intense things. But this has got to be the worst.
It’s a Chinese tradition where people with more money will buy recently deceased children from those with less money and raise the spirit of the child (which feeds on blood) and give it toys etc and the baby ghost is supposed to bring them money, sex, and success.
This practice is apparently called Yang Xiao Gui
And this is how it’s done (don’t try this at home obviously).
WARNING: THE RITUALS AND RULES ARE PRETTY SICKENING
To obtain a small ghost, you need to find a corpse of a child under 10 that has died within last 48 hrs. Most poor parents of the corpse are willing to sell it for a price, if they really need money.
Next, you need to obtain the “八字” of the child the birthdate of the child in lunar year, and the time of birth exactly.
At night, go to the grave of the child, and burn incense to him/her. Then you must bring the corpse to a place where you can light a candle below its chin for 48 hrs until there is human oil.
Then you must obtain a piece of skeleton from the child, and give it a chinese name (2 words, last and first name). Get a small coffin where you can put those things in, and say some spells.
The “xiao gui” must face Northeast at all time, and there must be absolutely no statue of any god present. Also, the small coffin must be placed on ground or below table, never on top of it.
You will have to feed human blood to it each day, and as you feed it, your “chi” (life force) will start to get weaker, and soon you will be able to interact with the “xiao gui”. You must also buy some toys and put it in the room for the “xiao gui” to play.
Isn’t that …. really sickening and weird?
Also here’s an online message board where these people were discussing it.
"Yang Xiao Gui" directly translates into "taking care of a little ghost" by the way. Somehow that makes it even more creepy.
This is a perfect horror movie/story idea, my future film directors and writers take notes (and mention me when you’re rich and famous)
wanna be nosy...here's your chance.
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
no i don’t get why i made this
Sollux Captor, Mage of Doom.
Karkat Vantas, Knight of Blood.
Aradia Megido, Maid of Time.
Tavros Nitram, Page of Breath.
Nepeta Leijon, Rogue of Heart.
Kanaya Maryam, Slyph of Space.
Terezi Pyrope, Seer of Mind.
Vriska Serket, Thief of Light.
Equius Zahhak, Heir of Void.
Gamzee Makara, Bard of Rage.
Eridan Ampora, Prince of Hope.
Feferi Peixes, Witch of Life.